UPSC Recruitment 2022: The UPSC authority has released a vacancy notification for Scientist-B, JSO, and Other posts. There are 52 seats present this time according to the UPSC notification. The online registration for these posts has started and the portal will remain active till 27 October 2022. The intended contenders should check post-wise detail carefully before applying for any posts at UPSC.
Assess the Recent Recruitment Notification by SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Brief Details
|Company Name||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Posts Name||Scientist-B, JSO, and Other|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Sr Design Officer- 01 Seats
- Scientist-B-07 Seats
- Scientist-B/Forensic-03 Seats
- Jr Scientific Officer-01 Seats
- Assistant Architect-13 Seats
- Assistant Professor-01 Seats
- Drugs Inspector -26 Seats
- For Seat Number 1- Below 40 Years
- For Seat Number 2,3- Below 35 Years
- For Seat Number 4,5,7- Below 30 Years
- For Seat Number 6- Below 45 Years
The individuals who have completed the degree in the following branches from the approved college/University can apply for the UPSC vacancy in 2022.
- Forensic Science
- Marine Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
The fee for the UPSC vacancy 2022 is Rupees 25.
The selection of the aspirants will be based on a written test and interview for selecting the aspirants for Drug Inspector and other posts.
- For Seat Number 1- Pay Band -11
- For Seat Numbers 2,3,6- Pay Band -10
- For Seat Number 4- Pay Band -07
- For Seat Number 5,7- Pay Band -08
Follow the main website of UPSC for additional statements at @http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Steps By Step Process For Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Proceed to the UPSC website’s notification section and check the details.
- Use the proper link and fill out the UPSC application form for the post if you are eligible.
- Uplaod the colored photo/signature in the UPSC application form.
- Submit the fee for the application form.
- Save a copy of the credentials for future benefit.
Scan The Links for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
|UPSC Website Link||View Here|
|UPSC Notification Pdf||View Here|
|UPSC Apply Online Link||View Here|
Note: You should remember the cosign date, 27 October 2022 for UPSC Recruitment 2022.