TNPSC (CCSE & CSSSE) Recruitment 2022: The TNPSC organization has updated the website by publishing the two notifications for the Combined Civil Services Examination-III, and Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination. The examination date has been mentioned on the website for the 232 vacant positions. Qualified and skilled contenders can apply for Assistant Statistical Investigator and Others posts from 15 September 2022 to 14 October 2022.
TNPSC (CCSE & CSSSE) Recruitment 2022: Brief Details
|Department Name||TNPSC (CCSE & CSSSE), Combined Civil Services Examination-III, and Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination|
|Posts Name||Assistant Statistical Investigator and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||232|
|Applying Dates||15.09.2022 to 14.10.2022|
TNPSC (CCSE & CSSSE) Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Assistant Statistical Investigator-211 Seats
- Computer-05 Seats
- Statistical Compiler-01 Seats
- Junior Inspector-14 Seats
- Store-Keeper-01 Seats
- 18 years – Lower age limit
- 32 years- Upper age limit
The contenders who have passed the degree in Computer or degree in Statistics or Pre-University Or Higher Secondary Examination from sanctioned college/Institute for filling up the TNPSC application form.
Fill out The Form for the Recent Recruitment Notification by APSC Recruitment 2022
- For General/ OBC- INR 150 + INR 100
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman- No Application Fee
The TNPSC organization will conduct the written examinations as per the below schedule.
- Examination Date for Combined Civil Services Examination-III- 28-01-2023
- Examination Date for Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination- 29-01-2023
- For Seats Number 1,4,5- INR 20600- 75900
- For Seat Number 2,3- INR 19500- 71900
Steps By Step Process For Apply Online For TNPSC (CCSE & CSSSE) Recruitment 2022
- The skilled nominees first go to the TNPSC website and then check the notice for the CCSE & CSSSE exams.
- Enter the details in the TNPSC application form like your name/age/qualification, etc.
- Attach the soft copies of certificates/docs in the TNPSC application form.
- Pay the fee.
- Submit the TNPSC form.
Follow the main website of TNPSC (CCSE & CSSSE) for additional information at @https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
Study The Links for TNPSC (CCSE & CSSSE) Recruitment 2022:
|TNPSC Website Link||Get Here|
|TNPSC Notifications Pdf||For Statistical For Civil Service|
|TNPSC Apply Online Links||For Statistical For Civil Service|
Note: Study both the notifications thoroughly for TNPSC (CCSE & CSSSE) Recruitment 2022.