Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022: We are happy to announce that the AP Court has invited applications for graduate persons for 76 empty posts. The notification of the AP Court is given for Court Master and Personal Secretary posts. The intended people can submit the AP Court application form offline until 22 October 2022 to the Registrar’s Office.
View the Recent Recruitment Notification by RPSC Recruitment 2022
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022: Brief Details
|Andhra Pradesh High Court
|Court Master and Personal Secretary
|Number of Vacancies
|30.09.2022 to 22.10.2022
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Court Master and Personal Secretary- 76 Seats
- The min age limit for AP Court is given as 18 years.
- The upper age limit for AP Court is given as 42 years.
The graduate person who attended the classes from the approved Institute/University can fill out the AP Court application form.
- General/ OBC- INR 1000
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman- INR 500
The eligible and qualified persons who desire to grab the AP Court job opportunity have to crack the following rounds.
- Written test
The chosen aspirants will get a salary in the pay scale of INR 57100-147760 per month for doing a job at AP Court.
Follow the main website of Andhra Pradesh High Court for additional information at @http://www.hc.tap.nic.in.
Steps By Step Process For Apply Offline For Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022
- Move to the Andhra Pradesh High Court website and download the form for the vacant posts.
- Write the details on the AP Court form and attach the hard copies of the demanded certificates.
- Attach the demand draft and submit all the things to the Registrar’s office of AP Court.
Address: Registrars in the High Court Andhra Pradesh, Guntur District, Amaravati, Nelapadu, PIN CODE-522239.
Review The Links for Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022:
|Website Link of AP Court
|Notification Pdf of AP Court
|Application Form Pdf of AP Court
Note: Keep checking the website for Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022.