As the Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) launches its hiring of Female Health Workers (ANM) in 2023, you may look forward to exciting career options in Bihar. This is your time to make a difference if you’re keen to work in the healthcare industry and satisfy the requirements. To learn more about this employment opportunity, continue reading.
The 10709 Female Health Worker (ANM) Posts have a fresh recruitment announcement from the Bihar Technical Service Commission. Candidates who wish to apply for the BTSC Recruitment 2023 must have finished GNM and B.Sc. Nursing. Before the deadline of October 6, 2023, qualified individuals may submit an online application for the position of Bihar Female Health Worker.
BTSC Notification Info:
|Bihar Technical Service Commission
|Female Health Worker
|Applications Last Date
|06th October 2023
BTSC Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Female Health Worker: 10709
The capabilities for GNM, BSC Nursing, or Post Basic Nursing from one of the perceived establishments, universities, or foundations should be met by candidates for the BTSC ANM posts.
The age category for candidates for the BTSC Female Health Worker posts should be between 21 and 40.
- Rs 200 For EWSC/MBC/GEN/BC/Other State
- Rs 50 For PWD/SC/ST/Female
The enrolled candidate for the position of ANM in the BTSC association will have access to a package with a range of Rs 5200-20200 and a GP of Rs 2400.
To select candidates for the BTSC ANM jobs, the CBT exam results and document verification will be taken into consideration.
Official Portal: https://pariksha.nic.in/
Application Process For BTSC Jobs 2023
- Visit the Bihar Technical Service Commission’s (BTSC) website at www.pariksha.nic.in.
- Pick “Recruitment” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Apply Online link for the post after that.
- Complete and correctly fill out the application.
- Upload the relevant documents in digital format and, if required, make the application fee payment.
- The Application Form should be saved and submitted for future use.
FAQs about BTSC Jobs 2023:
|Q. What date will the application procedure begin?
|Ans. 22nd September 2023
|Q. What time span does the application cycle need to stick to?
|Ans. 06th October 2023