Government Schemes in India: We have updated the website regarding the latest schemes/yojana launched by the State government and the Central Government of India. In India, most of the population lives in poverty, and to resolve this issue the Central Government and State governments come up with many schemes. People are not aware of these schemes/yojana. Some people know about the scheme but they did not know how to take benefit from that scheme and how to apply for that.
In this article, we cover a list of schemes recently given by state governments like Haryana State, Telangana State, and Madhya Pradesh State, and by the Central govt like PM schemes. Follow the below details to get benefited from the various schemes launches for Unemplyeed, Pregnant women, Handicapped, Girl Children, Poverty, Small business, etc.
Government Schemes in India: Check Complete Detail
List of Government Schemes in India
- प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना
- महाराष्ट्र आम आदमी बीमा योजना
- असम फसल के लिए जीरो ब्याज पर ऋण स्कीम
- गुजरात किसान फ्री स्मार्टफोन स्कीम
- दिल्ली की योगशाला पोर्टल
- गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए रेजिस्ट्रेशन स्कीम (तमिलनाडु सरकार द्वारा)
- केरल विजयमृतम स्कीम
- दिल्ली विधवा पेंशन योजना
- More State Govt Schemes
- More Central Govt Schemes
The scheme has mentioned who can avail of the benefit. For checking the eligibility requirements you should go through the scheme suitable to you. And then read what is required like for some schemes are for unemployed people, some cover the mother and child, some are for the girl child, etc.
These schemes cover different people from the age of 0 to above 60. From newborn babies to elder people can take benefit from the schemes.
You will get a direct amount in your account in some schemes and some schemes give you the services like downloading certificates (Aadhar card, Family Id, etc).
How To Get the Benefit of Government Schemes
Follow the steps given below for applying for the Government schemes in India launched by the state govt or central govt.
- Step-1: You should read the complete details about the schemes like checking the purpose of the schemes. This means whether you are eligible for that or not.
- Step 2: Go to the valid link for checking further details from the official website.
- Step 3: You can apply for some schemes through the online portal and for some schemes, you need to deposit the application form to the office address.
- Step 4: Wait for confirmation from the State govt or Central govt. The Govt will verify your documents.
- Step 5: You will receive the payment in your bank account.
Note: For any kind of doubts about the schemes, you can contact us. We will fix your doubt ASAP.