Railway Recruitment: Railway organizations regularly posted many job openings for 12th pass, sportspersons, and for graduate pass contenders. The Railway job aspirants must aware of the latest vacancy given by the Indian Railway according to their qualifications. Currently, there are more than 9000 plus seats present for various posts on Railway.
You can apply for the Clerk, Apprentice, Technician, Station Master, General Manager, Junior Engineer, & Other seats. The full details about the number of vacancies post-wise, their closing date to submit the online or offline form, qualification requirements, etc are given below.
Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Authority Name||Railway Recruitment through RRC, WCR, etc|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk, Apprentice, Technician, Station Master, General Manager, Junior Engineer, & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||9000+|
|End Date To Apply Online||On Going|
Railway Recruitment Detailed Information
- RRC WR Western Railway Recruitment: 21 Seats
- WCR West Central Railway Recruitment: 102 Seats
- IRCTC Railway Recruitment: 70 Seats
The Indian Railway recruits enormous employees every year in Groups- A, B, C, and D. For these posts the job applicant can be 12th class pass out, ITI pass out, Diploma older, BE/BTech degree, or any graduation degree from the sanctioned College, University, Board, or Institute.
Age Criteria :
The age of the applying nominees will depend on the Group of the posts for which they fill the Railway application form. But the minimum age for every post at Indian Railway should be greater than 18 years.
All the selected aspirants at Indian Railway will be offered a salary according to the grade of the posts like Group A, B, C, and D. The salty will come out to these groups as per the central govt pay rules. They are also provided with accommodations or HRA and other allowances.
The Railway recruitment includes the written test and interview round for the selection of aspirants for various posts. There will be a medical test/exam and a Document verification test/exam also.
Steps for How to Apply for Railway Recruitment Online:
- The contenders first go to the appropriate link of Indian Railway like RRC, WCR, etc.
- Then check the notification details for the job opening.
- Fill out the railway application form using the online site and enter all the valid details in the form.
- Uplaod the scan copies of the degrees/DMC, photo, signature, and thumb impression.
- Submit the railway form along with the Railway application fee.
Steps for How to Apply for Railway Recruitment Offline
- The sports quote forms are mostly invited by the offline form for various posts.
- For that, first, download the Railway application form and print it.
- Write the correct information in clean handwriting.
- Attach the hard copies of the documents and paste a recent photo. Then submit it to the Railway association address presented in the notification before the end date.
Note: You are advised to check the last dates and eligibility needed before filling out the Railway Jobs application forms.