Police Recruitment: There is a bumper of vaccines for Police Jobs given by many states in India and many Indian Govt Police organizations like ITBP for recruiting qualified people. The posts which are currently vacant in multiple organizations are Special Police Officers, Police Constables, Police Sub Inspectors, Head Constables, Helper, Driver, etc.
You can apply for more than 12000 posts under Police departments in India. The full details about the eligibility requirements for various posts and the last date to submit the application form for Police Job are given below.
Police Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Haryana Police, ITBP, BSF, SSC Delhi Police, Punjab Police, Telangana Police|
|Name of the Vacancy||Special Police Officers, Police Constables, Police Sub Inspectors, Head Constables, Helper, Driver|
|Number of Posts||12000+|
|End Date To Apply Online||On Going|
Police Recruitment Complete Vacancy Information
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment: 18331 Seats
- Puducherry Police Department Recruitment: 60 Seats
- Bihar Police Recruitment: 689 Seats
- Tripura Police Recruitment: 1000 Seats
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment: 49 Seats
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment: 3484 Seats
- Haryana Police Recruitment: 2000 Seats
- Bihar Police Recruitment: 76 Seats
The youth who are willing to join the Police force should have passed the 12th standard for some posts and a graduation degree for some posts from the authorized Institute/University or college.
The lower age of the Police Job aspirants must be above 18 years and their upper age should depend on the post for which they are applying.
The Police Jobs selection process checks the mental ability through the written examination and then the physical ability through the PST (Physical Standard Test), PMT (Physical Measurement Test), and a Medical Test. In the end, three will be a document verification round.
Necessary Guidelines to Apply for Police Recruitment
You must assess the down-given steps for submitting the Police Job application form.
- The first step is to move to the Police organization’s official website and then to the career page.
- After this read out all the instructions/guidelines given for filling the form online or offline.
- Then enter the correct details in the Police form fields.
- Upload the documents, certificates, and pic or signatures as per the instructions/size mentioned in the notification.
- Submit the application form fee and then submit the Police Job form.
- Save a copy of the form for future purposes.
Note: Interested aspirants are required to choose the vacancy for which they want to fill the form and then check every detail carefully before submitting the online or offline form.