NCERT Recruitment 2022: We bring a new recruitment update for all teaching job aspirants. The NCERT organization has updated the Vacancy tab on the website by releasing a notification for 292 empty positions for Professors, Librarians, and other posts. The aspirants need to check the detailed instructions and eligibility requirements before applying for the NCERT vacancy. The NCERT Organization will open the online portal until 28 October 2022.
NCERT Recruitment 2022: Brief Elements
|NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training)
|Number of Vacancies
NCERT Recruitment 2022: Notification Components
- Professor-39 Seats
- Associate Professor-97 Seats
- Assistant Professor-153 Seats
- Librarian-01 Seats
- Assistant Librarian-02 Seats
Individuals who have age above 18 years can apply for the NCERT vacancy for the Faculty positions.
The aspirants who have done master’s degree/Ph.D. degree/NET/SLET exams in the required disciplines from the approved college/Institute can fill out the NCERT application forms for the Faculty posts.
View the Recent Recruitment Notification by DU Faculty Recruitment 2022
The NCERT organization will not take any fee from the applying nominees for the Faculty posts.
The first criteria to shortlist the nominees are their academic score. The academic score will count the degree marks, Ph.D. degree marks, NET paper marks, etc. After that, there will be an interview for the final selection.
- For Professor Posts-INR 144200
- For Associate Professor Posts-INR 131400
- For Assistant Professor Posts-INR 57700
- For Librarian Posts-INR 144200
- For Assistant Librarian Posts-INR 57700
Steps By Step Process For Apply Online For NCERT Recruitment 2022
- Move to the NCERT website then to the Vacancy Tab.
- Apply for eligible posts using the appropriate link.
- Upload the certificates/documents/photo in a proper format.
- Then save and proceed to the next step and at last submit the complete form.
Follow the main website of NCERT for additional statements at @https://ncert.nic.in/.
Study The Links for NCERT Recruitment 2022:
|Website Link of NCERT
|Notification Pdf of NCERT
|Apply Online Portal Link of NCERT
Note: Kindly complete the registration process before 28 October 2022 NCERT Recruitment 2022.