Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022: There is great news for doctors who have the desire to join AFMS services as SSC officers. As per the notification, the AFMS organization will hire 420 qualified doctors for the SSC Officer position. The applicants need to submit online application forms from 20 August 2022 to 18 September 2022. The walk-in-interview dates and locations are also provided in the AFMS advertisement. Check each info carefully.
View the Recent Recruitment Notification by RPSC Recruitment 2022
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022: Brief Details
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Posts Name||Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||420|
|Applying Dates||20.08.2022 to 18.09.2022|
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer- 420 Posts
- For UG degree Holder Individuals- 30 years
- For PG degree Holder Individuals- 35 years
The individuals who have studied for an MBBS degree or MS degree from the authorized Board/University/ College are eligible to fill out the AFMS application form.
- Rupees 200- For all the applicants who want to fill out the AFMS application form.
There will be a walk-in interview for the selection of an SSC Officer at AFMS and it will start on 27 September 2022.
The pay scale details for the SSC Officer posts are given below.
- Rupees 61300 per month Salary
- Rupees 15500 MSP
- Plus HRA
Follow the main website of Armed Forces Medical Services for additional information at @https://amcsscentry.org/.
Steps By Step Process For Apply Online For Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022
- You should go to the Armed Forces Medical Services website.
- Then do the registration and fill out the SSC Officer application form.
- Attach the documents and certificates to the online AFMS application form online.
- Submit the application charges and form before the closing date.
Check The Links for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022:
|Main Website Link||Tap Here|
|Official Advertisement Pdf||Tap Here|
|Apply Online Link||Tap Here|
Note: Attend the walk-in interview from 27 September onwards at the Delhi Cantt location for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022.