A significant announcement from the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is certain to inspire hope among job seekers throughout the state. The most recent BSSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023 Notification, which lists a total of 12199 opportunities across all categories and positions, was just released. There are many opportunities for people to start on a profitable career path as a result of this news, which has stirred up the labor market. The young of Bihar now have a great chance to enter the field of government employment thanks to this declaration.
BSSC Inter-Level Notification Info:
|Organization Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Job Name||Filariasis Inspector, Assistant Instructor, Panchayat Secretary, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Revenue Employee, and Tank Sahayak Clerk|
|Applications Last Date||11th November 2023|
BSSC Inter-Level Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- General/UR: 5503
- SC: 1540
- Women (BC-W): 404
- BC: 1377
- Extremely Backward Class: 2083
- ST: 91
- EWS: 1201
Aspirants must have finished an Intermediate/10+2 course or a comparable one from a recognized Board in order to be eligible to apply online for the BSSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023.
For the General class, candidates must be no less than 18 years old, and their highest age cannot be greater than 38 years as of August 1, 2023.
- Gen/OBC/EWS (applicants who are male): Rs. 540
- For other States, Rs. 540
- SC/ST (Native of Bihar State): Rs. 135
- For female Bihar State candidates, the fee is Rs. 135.
- Physically Disabled: Rs. 135
The pay will be in accordance with the notification.
Official Portal: http://bssc.bihar.gov.in/
Application Process For BSSC Inter-Level Jobs 2023
- Select “Recruitment or Vacancy” from the section.
- The Bihar Inter Level Vacancy 2023 Application Form website should now be up.
- Include all necessary information, including name, address, age, gender, education, and category.
- Pay any required application fees.
- Before submitting, double-check the application form’s information.
- Obtain an acknowledgment of your registration number and payment slip.
- For future use, candidates should print off their application form and payment slip.
FAQs about BSSC Inter-Level Jobs 2023:
|Q. What date will the application procedure begin?|
|Ans. 27th September 2023|
|Q. What timetable must the application procedure follow?|
|Ans. 11th November 2023|